Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sarcasm or apology? KFC sends 72 packets of chilli and 31 spoons for order of 3




When a STOMPer informed KFC that his meal for 3 was delivered without chilli sauce, spoons or napkins, someone at the fast food chain over-compensated by following up with 72 packets of chilli sauce, 31 spoons and 32 napkins.

The STOMPer says:

"On December 5, I ordered a 'Bargain Deal' consisting of six-piece chicken, two cups of whipped potato, one cup of coleslaw and three cans of Pepsi from KFC delivery. They came without chilli sauce, spoons and napkins.

"So I called back and gave feedback. The guy who picked up asked me whether I wanted the items to be delivered.

"I said yes because I paid for all these things after all.

"When they delivered it to my house, they gave me one big bag consisting of the spoons, chilli sauce and napkins.

"There were 72 packets of chilli sauce, 31 spoons and 32 napkins.

"I believe that there would not be so much chilli even I had ordered a family meal.

"Is KFC try to be sarcastic or are they really trying to apologise with me? That’ is the question.

"This KFC outlet is likely to be in Woodlands".








No comments: