Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Don't make me chop you': Another gangster wannabe brandishes weapon online



'Don't make me chop you' -- that was the chilling caption scrawled on a photo of a teen posing with a weapon which STOMPer Kor Kung came across online.

This is the fourth such incident of a youth posing with a weapon that has surfaced online recently. Previously, a youth in uniform pretended to behead his schoolmate with a sword, a guy posed with a samurai sword and two youths who were seen with a parang in the MRT were arrested.

Said the STOMPer via email (Dec 15):

"Another gangster wannabe-teen poses with weapon on Facebook.

"Saw this teen with a weapon which I came across on the social networking site.

"...Really daring.

"Plus his message on the picture gave me chills.

"I have no idea why he posted a picture of himself posing with a weapon.

"Maybe he wants to be famous?

"Or maybe he's just trying to act tough."





No comments: