Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kang Ye-sol

You're so pretty hope you make more movies for me to watch =)

Although you're mean in My Princess, you're beautiful and a wonderful actress~!!! Don't lose faith!

if you're mean in My Princess, it's meant that you're success in brought the characters
it's good...
hope you can act more...
good luck!!!

nice acting, so real
축하합니다 ^O^

she's beautifuL .. maybe she's the real sister of the royal princess...

You did a very good job playing the evil sister in My Princess but darn you're so pretty. It was weird because I hated your character but at the same time I was like 'damn it, why is she so pretty? I'm jealous'.
I think you looked really nice with short hair though :)

dear, your so mean in my princess and such an evil sister towards lee seol but you did still a very good job and your so pretty
go!!
go!!
fighting!!


i hate her so much..because she angry at ko hyun sung in while you were sleeping!!!!!


you are so beautiful. you were mean in my princess but i love ya.
kang ye-sol fighting

I agree with everyone else on here, She was mean in "my princess" But honestly, She is a very good actress, Think about it, She played her roled so good, That she people actually started hating her, And to me, If you can get me to get mad at you, Then your portraying your character very well. So kudos to her :D I'll be looking forward to more of her drama!

No comments: