Saturday, September 18, 2010

my photo




My old photo last ago.. i never see house her already...

I have appointment my friend meet with them la..

just but i had a been talking to her..

I really go house everyone.. i have waste time..








she want see laugh playing funny joke haha...

micah and ivy and me go house see her last ago already...

but she only look playing funny big talking laugh happy already...

they never go house her already..

who is guess quite in the house la..




They are togethers all happy good friends!!

we going to home night already...

micah miss her never see long no time!!

we chat with them already...

we want take photo together already...





My best friend is ex-classmate all same as ssd... just i never see meet with her... i know u take on way mrt already...




My ex-ssd is all missing to her already... she always talking to me... she want see meet with me already
we take photo together good!! hehe... hehe.... hehe....

No comments: